Dealer Engine Prep
Validates warranty. Includes filling oil, completing a full OEM checklist, test run in tank, drain fluids, quart/s of oil added to crate, recrating. Assures a working engine.
Standard Fee for services performed & products used on each new vessel, requested by all manufacturers to validate and assist in all warranties.
We install a deep cycle marine battery, fully rig steering components, complete electrical and systems check. We conduct a full system check on the motor, fill with oil, fluids, and fuel, then test run in a test tank.
Once everything is tuned and prepared, a sea trial is performed with two Specialists to achieve ideal RPM-to-top-speed ratio, ensuring the boat gets on plane properly, and all systems operate on water.
Afterwards a full detail is performed on the tubes, deck, and hull to be turn-key ready for the customer.
CA DMV Registration
We will take care of your CA DMV registration for the vessel, which includes signing a Power of Attorney for the registration. We will email over a Power of Attorney to be signed and sent back. Once we have that, we mail out the temporary pink slip and stickers.
The Zodiac Open 4.2 offers many features and functionalities, for a small-sized RIB. It has great maneuverability, with its 2-seater bench, its double seat around the console, and its clever and well-designed storage lockers. It is perfect for a family sea trip.
- Easy to drive
- Easy to store
- Easy to tow
- Easy to launch
- 6 seats minimum
- Tilting console
- 4 colors and materials of tubes are available
- Tubes are available in PVC or Neoprene, and the tank allows long time navigation
- Overall Length: 13'5"
- Overall Width: 6' 1"
- Steering: Mechanical
- Weight: 595lbs
- Watertight Compartments: 2
- Tube Diameter: 45"
- Max Engine: 60HP
- Shaft: 20"
- Tube Fabric: PVC or Neoprene
- Fuel Tank (optional): 13 gallons
- Starboard seat and cushion
- Front seat with cushion
- GRP Bow Roller with cleat
- Console with starboard seat, handrail, and windscreen
- Bench storage
- 2 person rear seat with tip-up backrest
- Watertight storage inside console
- PVC Rubstrake 100mm
- Navigation lights
- 2x lashings
- Glued tube with 6 anti-skid patches
- 2 Cup holders
- Engine Type: Yamaha F40LB/F50LB/F60LB Four Stroke
- Horsepower: 40/50/60 hp
- Cylinders: 3 cyl/4 cyl/4 cyl
- Shaft Length: 20"
- Steering: Remote Mech
- Starter: Electric
- Weight: 214/247/256 lbs
- Full Throttle Range: 5000 - 6000 rpm
- Displacement: 747cc/996cc/996cc
- Induction System: EFI
- Warranty: 3 years
Power trim & tilt, steering link arm, fuel line, manual