Dealer Engine Prep
Validates warranty. Includes filling oil, completing a full OEM checklist, test run in tank, drain fluids, quart/s of oil added to crate, recrating. Assures a working engine.
Standard Fee for services performed & products used on each new vessel, requested by all manufacturers to validate and assist in all warranties.
We install a deep cycle marine battery, fully rig steering components, complete electrical and systems check. We conduct a full system check on the motor, fill with oil, fluids, and fuel, then test run in a test tank.
Once everything is tuned and prepared, a sea trial is performed with two Specialists to achieve ideal RPM-to-top-speed ratio, ensuring the boat gets on plane properly, and all systems operate on water.
Afterwards a full detail is performed on the tubes, deck, and hull to be turn-key ready for the customer.
CA DMV Registration
We will take care of your CA DMV registration for the vessel, which includes signing a Power of Attorney for the registration. We will email over a Power of Attorney to be signed and sent back. Once we have that, we mail out the temporary pink slip and stickers.
The 268 Commander is right in the sweet spot between smaller, single-engine boats and larger, less easily trailered rigs. She’s big enough to fish the blue water even in less-than-perfect conditions but small enough to tow easily - even for long distances.
Similarly, she’s small enough to deliver exciting performance with a single outboard, yet big enough to comfortably accommodate twins. Twin Yamaha F150’s or F200’s offer power and redundancy, while a single F300 or F350 means lower initial cost and maintenance savings.
Like all Commanders, the 268 is a full-featured fishing platform that also offers comfortable and stylish seating and amenities forward of the console. In the cockpit, she features an impressive 30-gallon aquarium baitwell with a dip-net storage compartment, two overboard-draining fish boxes, a side entry door for easy cockpit access, and ample rod holders. A large aft bench seat that also lifts up for spacious bilge access provides plenty of cockpit seating. Forward, a generous console lounger provides comfortable seating and offers a 7-cf. Storage tub below. With an aggressive entry, flared bow, and 20-degree deadrise, the 268 can get you to the fishing grounds fast and dry. Plus with 140 gallons of fuel - translating to a cruising range in excess of 300 miles - she’ll get you home safely too.
- Anchor - windlass system w/controls at helm & bow switch
- Charger - battery (3 bank)
- Garmin 8610XSV touchscreen (2) w/thru-hull transducer (B150M CHIRP))
- Package - LED/Tech (blue mood lights, power cycle blue/white fade/flash underwater lights, upgraded courtesy lights & wireless cell phone charger)
- Package - powder coating (Ultima hard top & leaning post - Jetty Grey)
- Package - Pro (cushioned foot mat, gas shocks on 2 fish box lids & 2 extra rod holders on bow gunwales)
- Prerig for back-up battery
- Seating - leaning post w/2 deluxe bucket seats w/armrests, flip-up bolsters & cooler and foam cushions
- Table - bow/filler board w/cushion (removable)
- Toilet - electric w/holding tank (12 gal)
- Upholstery - sandstone upgrade w/matching faux teak & offshore stitch (white & tan)
- Tow bar - ski (removable)
- Trim tab - upgraded LED indicator switch
- Waste discharge - overboard electric
- Centerline Length: 26'
- Beam: 9' 3"
- Bridge Clearance: 8'6"
- Dry Weight: 4,496 lb
- Maximum Weight: 7,372 lb
- Fuel Capacity: 140 gal
- Capacity: Yacht Certified
- Maximum Horsepower: 400 hp
- Transom: 30"
- 12-volt power point
- Anchor - compartment w/anchor roller chute, chaff plate, safety strap & rope access
- Battery switch
- Bilge pumps - automatic (1100 GPH) (1 primary & 1 back up)
- Boot stripe (silver) (only available on White Pearl hull)
- Bulkhead fittings for hydraulic hoses (splashwell)
- Cockpit - rear bench seat with trunk for bilge access
- Cockpit - side door access with SST frame
- Cockpit - self bailing w/SST grates
- Composite hull & deck
- Console - black acrylic face
- Console - coffin box/lounger (36")
- Console - compass
- Console - dash shroud
- Console - dash space for flush electronics (compatible for (2) 10" displays)
- Console - dash "SF" backlit logo
- Console - door (lockable) w/magnetic bottle opener
- Console - close out (aft) (with console wiring access)
- Console - close out (forward)
- Console - footrest/storage insert
- Console - full digital gauge instrumentation (single multifunction digital gauge, tachometer, speedometer, volt, fuel, fuel management, backlight & push button functions (for UCA, UCC or XCA single or twin motors); 3 gauge set up, tachometer (2), speedometer, volt (2), fuel, backlight & push button functions (for XB twin motors)
- Console - horn
- Console - mirror
- Console - portable toilet & sink w/Corian countertop
- Console - portlight (2)
- Cup holders
- Fish boxes - insulated in floor w/overboard discharge (2)
- Fuel/water separator(s)
- Gel coat - Isothalic & vinylester barrier coat (hull & deck)
- Lights - courtesy (LED) (2)
- Lights - navigation (rub rail mount) (LED)
- Lights - live well light
- Live well - 800 GPH aerated (with aquarium window) (30 gallons; pressurized)
- Live well - dip net storage with 8" dip net
- Prerig for 2 batteries (single engine); prerig for 3 batteries (twin engines)
- Rod storage - starboard gunwale
- Sand-grip deck surface
- SST Closeout rings for rod holders
- SST fasteners
- SST latches (compression)
- SST pull-up cleats (6)
- SST rear boarding telescopic ladder
- SST recessed grab rail at bow
- SST rod holders (9)
- SST rub rail
- SST steering wheel w/turning knob
- SST through hulls
- SST through-bolted grab rails
- SST transom saver
- SST transom gate (walk through)
- Storage - floor w/5-gallon bucket
- Storage/fish box - bow
- Storage - transom walk-thru compartment for beach anchor or drainable insulated cooler
- Trim tabs - recessed (with standard switch)
- Ultima hard top - recessed LED spreader lights (2), molded-in storage box (4), safety storage box forward (1), Kicker stereo w/MP3 adaptor & 6 Kicker speakers in deck (lighted), LED lights (2) - red, blue & white (power cycle), rod holders (7), illuminated switch panel, safety storage box (forward), moonroof w/slide open glass, reinforced pads for dual antennas & Garmin radar
- Upholstery - bench seat (aft)
- Upholstery - bow backrests (fold out) (2)
- Upholstery - bow cushions w/curved backrests
- Upholstery - coaming pads
- Upholstery - faux teak decking
- Upholstery - marine grade vinyl
- Warranty - Limited Lifetime (hull)
- Washdown - fresh water w/12-gallon tank (with hose storage box)
- Washdown - raw water (with hose storage box)