Dealer Engine Prep
Validates warranty. Includes filling oil, completing a full OEM checklist, test run in tank, drain fluids, quart/s of oil added to crate, recrating. Assures a working engine.
Standard Fee for services performed & products used on each new vessel, requested by all manufacturers to validate and assist in all warranties.
We install a deep cycle marine battery, fully rig steering components, complete electrical and systems check. We conduct a full system check on the motor, fill with oil, fluids, and fuel, then test run in a test tank.
Once everything is tuned and prepared, a sea trial is performed with two Specialists to achieve ideal RPM-to-top-speed ratio, ensuring the boat gets on plane properly, and all systems operate on water.
Afterwards a full detail is performed on the tubes, deck, and hull to be turn-key ready for the customer.
CA DMV Registration
We will take care of your CA DMV registration for the vessel, which includes signing a Power of Attorney for the registration. We will email over a Power of Attorney to be signed and sent back. Once we have that, we mail out the temporary pink slip and stickers.
- Engine Type: Mercury 3.5HP Inline 1 Four Stroke
- Horsepower: 3.5 HP
- Cylinders: 1 cyl
- Shaft Length: 15'' (Short)
- Steering: Tiller with 360° turning
- Starting: Manual
- Weight: 41 lbs
- Full Throttle Range: 5000 - 6000 rpm
- Displacement: 5.2 ci (85 cc)
- Fuel Induction System: 2-valve pushrod (overhead valve)
- Propeller: 7.4" Diameter x 7.0" Pitch 3-Blade Composite
- Warranty: Mercury Marine 3-Year Warranty
Aluminum Propeller (Composite), Owner's Manual, Integral Fuel Tank (0.3 gallons), 3-year Warranty