Dealer Engine Prep
Validates warranty. Includes filling oil, completing a full OEM checklist, test run in tank, drain fluids, quart/s of oil added to crate, recrating. Assures a working engine.
Standard Fee for services performed & products used on each new vessel, requested by all manufacturers to validate and assist in all warranties.
We install a deep cycle marine battery, fully rig steering components, complete electrical and systems check. We conduct a full system check on the motor, fill with oil, fluids, and fuel, then test run in a test tank.
Once everything is tuned and prepared, a sea trial is performed with two Specialists to achieve ideal RPM-to-top-speed ratio, ensuring the boat gets on plane properly, and all systems operate on water.
Afterwards a full detail is performed on the tubes, deck, and hull to be turn-key ready for the customer.
CA DMV Registration
We will take care of your CA DMV registration for the vessel, which includes signing a Power of Attorney for the registration. We will email over a Power of Attorney to be signed and sent back. Once we have that, we mail out the temporary pink slip and stickers.
The Zodiac Open 3.4 is a compact RIB, with up to 4 seats. The onboard space is optimized, with a double rear bench seat, a side seat, and a bow cushion. Storage lockers are also available.
- Easy to drive
- Easy to store
- Easy to tow
- Easy to launch
- 4 seats minimum
- Tilting console
- 4 colors and materials of tubes are available
- Tubes are available in PVC or Neoprene, and the tank allows long time navigation
- Overall Length: 11'1"
- Overall Width: 5' 10"
- Steering: Mechanical
- Watertight Compartments: 2
- Tube Diameter: 45"
- Max Engine: 25HP
- Shaft: 20"
- Tube Fabric: PVC or Neoprene
- Fuel Tank (optional): 9 gallons
- Starboard seat and cushion
- Front seat with cushion
- GRP Bow Roller with cleat
- Console with starboard seat, handrail, and windscreen
- Bench storage
- 2 person rear seat with tip-up backrest
- Watertight storage inside console
- PVC Rubstrake 100mm
- Navigation lights
- 2x lashings
- Glued tube with 6 anti-skid patches
- Engine Type: Yamaha F25LC Four Stroke
- Horsepower: 25 hp
- Cylinders: 2 cyl
- Shaft Length: 20"
- Steering: Remote Mech
- Starter: Electric
- Weight: 141 lbs
- Full Throttle Range: 5000 - 6000 rpm
- Displacement: 432cc
- Induction System: EFI
- Warranty: 3 years
Aluminum prop, steering link arm, power trim & tilt, fuel line, safety lanyard, manual