Dealer Engine Prep
Validates warranty. Includes filling oil, completing a full OEM checklist, test run in tank, drain fluids, quart/s of oil added to crate, recrating. Assures a working engine.
Standard Fee for services performed & products used on each new vessel, requested by all manufacturers to validate and assist in all warranties.
We install a deep cycle marine battery, fully rig steering components, complete electrical and systems check. We conduct a full system check on the motor, fill with oil, fluids, and fuel, then test run in a test tank.
Once everything is tuned and prepared, a sea trial is performed with two Specialists to achieve ideal RPM-to-top-speed ratio, ensuring the boat gets on plane properly, and all systems operate on water.
Afterwards a full detail is performed on the tubes, deck, and hull to be turn-key ready for the customer.
CA DMV Registration
We will take care of your CA DMV registration for the vessel, which includes signing a Power of Attorney for the registration. We will email over a Power of Attorney to be signed and sent back. Once we have that, we mail out the temporary pink slip and stickers.
The Avon Seasport features Zodiac Nautic's patented built-in trim tab system that adjusts the vessel's running angle, giving the boat unparalleled performance. The new 2021 designs are sure to turn heads with their timeless appeal and sleek euro style. Tailored for comfort and built to last a lifetime, the Avon Seasport is a solid investment for those looking to get the most out of their tender while exploring marinas and bays in classic style.
- LOA: 11'10"
- Beam: 5'10"
- Weight: 441 lbs (Boat Only)
- Capacity: 4 persons or 1334 lbs
- Max Motor: 40 hp Long
- Rec Motor: 40 hp Long
- Tube Diameter: 18"
- Air Chambers: 3
- Fuel Tank: 8 gals
- Fabric Type: Achilles T10 CSM, 1100 dtx - "Hypalon"
- Factory Warranty: 5 Years on Structure, 1 Year on Accessories 5 Years Covers Structure & Engineering:
Warranty covers fiberglass stringers against delamination and tubesets due to internal baffle issues and tubeset delamination. Cosmetics are not covered including mildew spots, abrasion, etc.
1 Year Covers Accessories:
Warranty covers handles, d-rings, logos, rubstrakes, etc.
- V-shaped fiberglass hull with built-in planing flaps
- Anchor locker with upholstered seat and backrest
- Rear locker with gas strut
- 1 bow D-ring, 2 stern rings
- Forward & rear boarding steps with synthetic teak
- Steering wheel + steering system + cable + glove box
- Built-in fuel tank + gauge + fuel/water separator
- Recess for extinguisher
- Double pilot/co-pilot seat with removable upholstered seat and cushioned backrest
- Passenger seats with removable upholstered cushion
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- 3 lifting points
- Courtesy lights
- Navigation lights
- Battery switch + box
- Automatic bilge pump
- 2 paddles
- Foot pump
- Pressure gauge
- Repair kit
- Owner's manual
- Engine Type: Yamaha F40LA 4-stroke
- Horsepower: 40 hp
- Cylinders: 3 cyl
- Shaft Length: 20"
- Steering: Remote mech
- Starter: Electric
- Weight: 214 lbs
- Full Throttle Range: 5000 - 6000 rpm
- Displacement: 747cc
- Induction System: SOHC EFI
- Warranty: 3 years
Electric start, remote mech steering, power trim & tilt, aluminum propeller, easy flush system
Flush mounted remote control with harness and separate keyswitch, Command Link round tach and speedo, water/fuel separator, mechanical control cables