Dealer Engine Prep
Validates warranty. Includes filling oil, completing a full OEM checklist, test run in tank, drain fluids, quart/s of oil added to crate, recrating. Assures a working engine.
Standard Fee for services performed & products used on each new vessel, requested by all manufacturers to validate and assist in all warranties.
We install a deep cycle marine battery, fully rig steering components, complete electrical and systems check. We conduct a full system check on the motor, fill with oil, fluids, and fuel, then test run in a test tank.
Once everything is tuned and prepared, a sea trial is performed with two Specialists to achieve ideal RPM-to-top-speed ratio, ensuring the boat gets on plane properly, and all systems operate on water.
Afterwards a full detail is performed on the tubes, deck, and hull to be turn-key ready for the customer.
CA DMV Registration
We will take care of your CA DMV registration for the vessel, which includes signing a Power of Attorney for the registration. We will email over a Power of Attorney to be signed and sent back. Once we have that, we mail out the temporary pink slip and stickers.
The AB Jet XP Series has set the standard in the 11ft (3.45mts) to 15ft (4.56mts) jet segments. Its unique deck design maximizes space, designed to comfortably seat people at the rear and many more in the bow area while optimizing boat stability and promoting efficient weight distribution. The AB Jet XP Series has a completely open deck free of obstacles ensuring easy mobility and a comfortable walkway. Our smaller models compete with bow seating which can be conveniently turned into a sunbed for an even more comfortable boating experience.
- LOA: 11' 3,5"
- Beam: 5' 10"
- Weight: 761 lbs (Includes Rotax Engine)
- Capacity: 5 persons
- Max Motor: 90 hp
- Tube Diameter: 16"
- Air Chambers: 4
- Fuel Tank: 11 gals
- Fabric Type: ORCA (CSM) Hypalon
- Factory Warranty: 10 years
- Engine Type: Rotax 4-TEC 90 ECT Four Stroke
- Horsepower: 90 hp
- Cylinders: 3 cyl
- Steering: Remote mech
- Starter: Electric
- Weight: (Included in Boat Weight)
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Induction System: EFI
- Integrated Marine Grade Aluminum Fuel Tank (11 Gal)
- Dual Rear Seat (up to 4 people)
- Molded-In Console
- Easy Port & Starboard Access
- Ample Engine Access
- 2 Stern Stainless Steel Foldable Cleats
- Stainless Steel Removable Ski-pole and Stern Hand Rail
- Stainless Steel Transom Tie Downs
- 2 Recessed Cup Holder
- Built-in Coolers with Drain
- Single Solid Rub Rail
- ORCA (CSM) Fabric Handles on Tubes
- Stainless Steel Drain Plugs
- Safety Lanyard Switch
- Removable Stainless Steel LED Navigation Light & Anchor Light
- Power Reduction Key
- Maintenance Free Battery
- Sport Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Complete Tin Wiring & Head Heat Shrink Seal Terminals
- Shift Control
- Under Platform Sliding Stainless Steel Ladder
- Catalytic Exhaust System
- Diamond Non-skid Deck
- Fully Upholstered Seating - Spradling
- Integrated Bow Locker
- Integrated Stainless Tell Stern Rails
- Stainless Steel Bow Eye
- Battery Box
- Water Tight Engine Compartment Seal
- INR -Intelligent Neutral and Reverse System
- Non-corrosive Push-Push Inflation Valves
- Reinforced External Seams
- Self-bailing Deck System with Non-return Valves
- Automatic Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic 500 GPH Bilge Pump
- Removable Pole LED Anchor Light
- Battery Switch
- Engine Compartment In-Line Blower
- Steering System
- Control Panel with Fuel Gauge
- Stainless Steel Gas Springs for Engine Compartment
- Hand Pump & Maintenance Kit
- Rotax ACE 90 ECT
- Muffler & Silencer